Its CONCEPTS is a coaching institute that provides training for all levels of CFA®, FRM® and CPA®. As the name suggests, Its CONCEPTS strives to "build strong foundation" by developing understanding at a conceptual level. "It's all in the CONCEPTS" is the belief here as deeper one's foundation is, greater is the height one can hope to achieve.
Its CONCEPTS was started by Nisha Sharma Mahajan who is MBA (Finance) and has completed all levels of CFA®, FRM® and CPA®. She has 3 years of work experience with one of the top Investment Banks and one of the big 4 auditing firms. Her work profile comprised of working on Leveraged Finance, Financial Sponsors, Mergers & Acquisitions Special Purpose Entities and Federal Taxation among other things. She has more than 2 years of teaching experience on the professional front. She is the main faculty at Its CONCEPTS and is now full time involved in coaching.
Value Propositions offered by ItsCONCEPTS
» GET YOUR CONCEPTS RIGHT:
The Institute emphasizes on developing understanding at a conceptual level and then moving to advance fundamentals. This goes with the institute's belief "Its all in the CONCEPTS"
» FOCUSSED ATTENTION:
To maximize learning, small batches are created to provide attention to each candidate. The focus here is not on finishing the job at our end but on the benefits received at your end.
» COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE WITH REVISION SESSIONS:
The Study Methodology used here is as follows:
- » Over 100 hours of training provided to efficiently complete the course
- » The course is covered in a very detail manner and not just the key concepts
- » Every topic covered is followed by a problem solving session and a quick quiz after each session
- » Sessions are very interactive to maximize value addition
- » At completion of the entire course, revision sessions are provided to ensure high retention
» FLEXIBILITY TO ATTEND DAILY CLASSES:
Its CONCEPTS offers a unique proposition by introducing the Weekday Batch as well as the Weekend batch. Also, the candidates are offered flexibility to attend classes in any batch as per their convenience, subject to availability. Here is a brief of types of batches offered:
- » Weekday Morning Batch: Best suited for working professionals who would like to invest two hours every morning before office on weekdays and use weekends for self-study
- » Weekday Evening Batch: Best suited for students who would like to invest two hours every evening after their college on weekdays and use weekends for self-study (Please note that occasionally, weekday batch candidates will also be provided classes on weekends as per the course requirement and availability of candidates)
- » Weekend Batch: Best suited for all those who either prefer or due to time constraints, have only weekends to study.